Equal Opportunity Employers
The Brockberry promotes a professional working environment. We are dedicated to our business and are looking for like-minded individuals.
Prospective Brockberry staff members require: flexibility, to be a self starter, motivated, trustworthy, reliable, hard working, good hygiene, a team player, organized and respectful.
All staff must have good knowledge of the English language, a second language would be an asset.
We require staff to have an understanding and a commitment to adhere to government and health standards required for the industry.
Additionally, we would prefer a minimum of two years experience in the service and hospitality industry.
Current Available Positions
To apply for any of the listed employment opportunities, please e-mail a résumé, with references, to email@example.com.
An excellent job opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic individual with busy restaurant and catering services. Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years experience in the kitchen.
This position straddles multiple areas of expertise.
- Adheres to health standards as set out by government agencies
- Cook 2 certification
- 2 years experience as cold/hot cook
- 2 years experience food preparation
- 2 years experience basic baking
- Working knowledge of proper practices in receiving and storing food inventory.
- Maintain, clean and organize storage area(s) and outside grounds.
Catering Equipment Controller
- Basic knowledge of catering/cooking equipment
- Storage and organization of linens, flatware, crystal, crockery and other catering equipment.
Appropriate candidate will have to change roles on a day to day basis.
Additional areas of expertise an asset
- Receiving and inventory maintenance
- Custodial duties/sanitization
- Coordinate equipment and dish requirements for off premises events. Maintain and store upon return from event.